The International Coaching Federation defines coaching as “ …partnering with clients in a thought provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximise their personal and professional potential”.
My coaching approach is to work with my coaching clients to create specific and realistic coaching goals. During the initial coaching sessions we review the internal and external resources available to help you to achieve your goals. In every session, I ask powerful questions to help you see from other perspectives; gain more clarity; explore options and then identify solutions and actions. Lastly I support you in taking accountability for your actions.
- Help you to explore and deal with limiting beliefs
- Work with you to identify and harness the abilities and talents that you already have and to develop new skills
- Support you in taking the first steps towards becoming the person you want to be
- Help you to take charge of your future and move forward
- Overcome issues with confidence
- Work with you to develop strategies to get going and keep going
- Support, stretch and encourage you to succeed
- Help you to identify new ways to achieve fulfilment and personal growth
As well as working with coaching clients I also use coaching extensively with my hypnotherapy clients. Coaching can deal with many issues but I focus on:
- Confidence and Self Belief