“Age is an attitude, not a number"
Today, the average person could spend 30 years in retirement, roughly one third of their life. This can be a daunting and isolating time, or an exciting period of exploration, self-discovery and new beginnings.
These days, retired people can be found lifting weights in the gym, running marathons, travelling the globe, setting up websites…even starting a business. We are now living longer, healthier lives than ever before which means we have the opportunity to continue to grow and contribute.
- Are you looking forward to retiring but not ready to stop being active, learning new things, making a contribution?
- Do you have a lot of ideas, but no idea where to start?
- Do you want the confidence to try something completely new?
Coaching can enrich your retirement by helping you to explore ideas and opportunities that are right for you. I can help you to:
- Find new ways to achieve fulfillment and personal growth
- Make new friends and develop new social networks
- Overcome issues with confidence
My retirement coaching is not about financial planning, it is about personal development
All sessions are completely confidential.
If you are ready to start making a change for the better, please contact me so that I can help you to move forward.